The Cycle: Frontier Update 1.1.0 Arrives Tomorrow, Patch Notes Revealed
Tarkov in Space in a more polished gameplay experience.
The developers behind The Cycle: Frontier, Yager, previously announced that a new update is due and will arrive on June 15. On June 14, the developer compiled a batch full of changes, looming in with tomorrow’s update. So let’s go through them and see what has been troubling the community lately and what will be changed?
As always, Yager focuses on ironing the difficulties out, so their focus is turned towards crashes and disconnections. Furthermore, Yager advises activating “ENABLE GPU CRASH DEBUGGING” from the settings, which should report additional problems if any occur.
Yager’s development also focuses on cheaters and the prevention of such unfair activity. Recently, the developer tuned their anti-cheat values to improve the cheat detection, which has allegedly turned out better compared to the previous betas. The game is also getting a reconnect feature rather sooner than later as it is the main focus for the developer. Without further ado, below you can find the update notes for The Cycle: Frontier Update 1.1.0.
The Cycle: Frontier 1.1.0 Patch Notes
- Gorgon Ammo Counter received an update.
- You can add a key bind to mute incoming audio (while hearing Kazoo Kid on your stream might be nice, some other things are rather nasty and those can vanish with a quick press of a button).
- We updated some of the in-game melee weapon icons.
- Small adjustment to the rail of the Advocate so optics will look a bit nicer now.
- Faction Campaigns received some love, and some of the hint texts and mission images received an overhaul to hint at the correct location. Mods and Beacons unlock properly as well now.
- We’ve also adjusted some of the quest requirements to make them less annoying.
- Adjustments to the Fortuna Pass Banner on the station – it looks a bit shinier now.
- A whole bunch of changes to our systems (Tech Tree, Shops) to make interactions with these smoother and more reactive. Hopefully, you will encounter fewer issues with them after the patch.
- Tuned Ledge Climbing a bit.
- Climbing will feel smoother now. We will continue to monitor the situation.
- Fixed an issue with the starting quests, as some players got stuck when they dropped to the planet without finishing all their tasks from Badum first. We also double-checked and you should not get stuck at any step now.
- We fixed a bunch of different crashes that can happen. Please make sure to check our FAQ and Known Issues section on Discord if you still encounter some.
- Stim sound bug was fixed.
- Dropping next to your EVAC is fixed, dropping to Fortuna III is not an elevator ride, you need to make your way to your EVAC.
- The “Construct Failed” issue in your quarters was fixed. If you want to have it built, it will happen.
- If an item is repaired, you cannot repair it again until it needs repair again. Don’t fix what’s not broken after all.
- Fixed an issue with the 2x – 4x Variable Optic.
- Fixed a text issue on the insurance screen.
- There were some flying syringes and med packs in the swamp camp. For safety reasons, gravity has been enabled again for those.
- Same for some floating mineral veins.
- They also should not clip inside rocks anymore.
- Same for some floating grass. Classic.
- Same for some floating mineral veins.
- Waterfalls lost some of their magic, there were some that blocked bullets. They are still pretty though. And wet.
- Green’s Prospect puzzle room can get looted properly.
- Blue Runner trail VFX is visible again.
- Smoothened out some 3rd person animations of Prospectors.
- We got rid of the additional X when picking up multiple items, the number is displayed correctly now.
- A handful of key binds for the Japanese and Chinese versions received their proper name.
- Your Mineral Scanner got fixed, it does not malfunction anymore and leads to already mined ores.
- Small issues with sending and receiving friend and squad invites got fixed (as outlined above, the general issue might still happen, sorry about that).
- The Crusher Caverns are rainproof now.
- Lethium Deposits behave properly after a storm, and you can interact with them.