Climber: Sky is the Limit is a high-stakes survival adventure that puts players in the shoes of winter climbers. From choosing a route to packing a bag and preparing meals, plan every step of your expedition to increase the odds of survival. By the sound of it, it sure feels like a devastating survival experience like in no other game.
As the press release reads, A2 Softworks and Art Games Studio will provide a glimpse of this new PC simulator throughout a demo debut at Steam Next Fest, which will take place on October 1-7. If you wish to learn more about Climber: Sky is the Limit, you can find some of its exciting features below.
Endure blistering cold, unpredictable snow storms, and icy obstacles in a harrowing journey to the summit. Immersive graphics and first-person gameplay make for a unique simulation experience.
Climber: Sky is the Limit Features
- Experience the perils of mountain climbing through first-person POV
- Maintain stamina, hunger, temperature, and morale to beat a demanding survival system
- Each expedition is different, re-play to learn from mistakes and reach the summit!
- Prepare for the journey ahead by choosing the safest route, packing the right gear and preparing food
- Changes in weather are key, be aware of the best route to take at what time to avoid the worst of the blistering storms
- Think fast to scramble for safety against ice walls and slippery slopes with the help of specialized equipment such as ice axes, lifelines, and carabiners