NewsVideo Game Updates & Patch Notes
Crossout Update 2.92 squashes minor bugs
July 22 is a great day for the Crossout fans, as a new update lands to settle down some anomalies. Targem Games released a new update for Crossout, titled 2.92. The update is now available for all platforms, and it appears that it solely focuses on fixing small bugs.
Crossout 2.92 patch notes
- Improved a number of environmental objects on the “Warrior’s path” map, a number of the map’s areas were optimized.
- Fixed a bug when the Jay’s skill “Logistics” didn’t change the vehicle’s displayed parameter of mass while being active.
- Fixed a painting mask of the “Bastion” cabin with the “Tinbe” customization kit.
- Fixed a bug where the “Chase” mode wasn’t counted in the progress of receiving in-game patches.
- Improved physical models of the “Spike-1” and “Toadfish” crossbows.
- Now the “Skinner” harpoon is prohibited in the “Chase” mode.
- According to recent statistics, the amount of plastic rewarded in the “Chase” mode has been corrected.
- Fixed a bug during the acceptance/rejection of a request to add a player into the friends list.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect points scoring in the ”Chase‘ mode.
- Added recipes for the production of upgraded new parts to the season workbench.
- Changed to the production recipe of the “Miller” machine gun.
- Improved a number of in-game text strings.
Small update, 20.07.2022
- Improved game client stability
- Fixed a bug where obtaining medals would not give out any rewards.
- Fixed a bug where the resource limit was not displayed before reaching level 30 of reputation with the “Engineers” faction.
Crossout is the post-apocalyptic MMO Action game in which you can craft your unique battle machines from a myriad of interchangeable parts, ride them directly into combat and destroy your enemies in explosive PvP online battles!