Bungie has decided to shut down some of the Destiny 2 services in order to deploy a brand new hotfix. Titled 184.108.40.206, this new hotfix will become available on all platforms approximately an hour after the time of this writing. The official notes for the deployment of the hotfix are missing but will be updated once Bungie finishes with the installment.
Note: This Destiny 2 server maintenance will last for approximately an hour, and the services are expected to come back online at 10 AM PDT.
Below you can find the whole schedule regarding this particular Destiny 2 server maintenance and shutdown. As posted on the official website, this server maintenance will disable the sign-on and game integration features on web, mobile and third-party apps. The Bungie store will be unresponsive as well.
|9:00 AM PDT||1600 UTC||
|9:45 AM PDT||1645 UTC||
|10:00 AM PDT||1700 UTC||
|11:00 AM PDT||1800 UTC||
As for the official patch notes, they will be published once the update is completed.
DESTINY 2 HOTFIX 220.127.116.11
- Fixed an issue that prevented Silver Leaves from being awarded when completing certain activities. Hence the following activities now grant them:
- Altar of Sorrow
- Nightmare Containment
- Blind Well
- Dares of Eternity
- Fixed an issue where The Investigation campaign mission could be exploited for Silver Leaves.
- Added weekly rotating modifiers to the Bonfire Bash activity.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where this year’s Solstice armor ornaments displayed a purple hue, rather than a blue one, when using a Stasis subclass.
- Fixed an issue where the Dream Work origin trait would activate for other weapons, allowing overflow for all gear equipped.
- You all owe a certain dungeon boss an apology.
- Fixed an issue where The Last Word was doing more damage than intended.
Platforms and Systems
- Fixed an issue where the Seashore Pack contents were not being received by players.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org