Pokemon Go Anniversary Event Field Research
Trainers, the sixth Anniversary Event is now live in Pokemon Go and players have a chance to complete new Field Research tasks and get Pokemon encounters as a reward.
The Pokemon Go Anniversary Event runs from July 6, 2022, at 11 AM to July 12, 2022, at 8 PM local time, featuring new costume Pokemon, new shiny forms, event-exclusive bonuses, new Raid Bosses, Timed Research, and new Field Research tasks.
There are different Field Research tasks, each granting three different Pokemon encounters. That said, let’s take a look at the complete list of all Field Research during the Pokemon Go Anniversary Event.
Anniversary Event Field Research Tasks
- Catch 6 different Species of Pokemon: Treecko, Torchich, and Mudkip
- Catch 6 Pokemon: 6 Great Ball
- Earn 6 hearts with your Buddy: Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup
- Make 6 Curveball Throws: Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott
- Spin 6 PokeStops or Gyms: Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle
- Make 6 Nice Throws: 25 Mega Blastoise/Charizard/Venusaur Energy
- Take 6 Snapshot of wild Pokemon: Rowlett, Litten, and Popplio
- Use 6 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile
- Send 6 stickers and add a sticker to each: Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie
Niantic and Pokemon Go released a new anniversary artwork hinting at new Pokemon and new NPCs. Those interested can learn more here.