World of Warcraft Dragonflight all Devastation Evoker Abilities
The new class seems overpowered enough.
World of Warcraft’s Dragonflight expansion will introduce a new class to the game. A new class that we’re probably all aware of, named Dracthyr. That new class brings two different specializations, which divide into damage dealer and healer. This time, we’ll focus on revealing all of them and try to realize their power.
Devastation Evoker Abilities
They’re not like other casters and healers. While they do share the same primary resource (Mana), the Devastation Evokers utilize a secondary resource called Essence. This Essence regenerates 1 every 5 seconds, and it is a slightly different and powerful tool used as a resource for distinct spells and abilities. The highest number of Essence Evokers could have at a time is 5.
- Azure Strike (Blue): Project intense energy onto 2 enemies, dealing (72% of Spell power) Spellfrost damage to them.
- Unravel (Blue): Sunder an enemy’s protective magic, dealing (500% of Spell power) Spellfrost damage to absorb shields. 9-sec cooldown. CLASS TALENT
- Deep Breath (Black): Take in a deep breath and fly to the targeted location, spewing molten cinders and dealing 4 Volcanic damage to enemies in your path. You are immune to movement impairing and loss of control effects while flying. 2 min cooldown
- Disintegrate (Blue): Consumes 3 Essence Tear into an enemy with a blast of blue magic, inflicting 9 Spellfrost damage over 3 sec and slowing their movement speed by 30% for 3 sec.
- Fire Breath (Red): Inhale, stoking your inner flame. Release to exhale, burning enemies in a cone in front of you for [(145% of Spell power)] Fire damage. Deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets. 30-sec cooldown
- I: Deals 12 damage over 4 sec.
- II: Deals 24 damage over 8 sec.
- III: Deals 36 damage over 12 sec.
- IV: Deals 48 damage over 16 sec.
- Living Flame (Red): Send a flickering flame towards your target, dealing (200% of Spell power) Fire damage to an enemy, or healing an ally for (275% of Spell power).
- Pyre (Red): Consumes 2 Essence. Lob a ball of flame, dealing (102.5% of Spell power) Fire damage to the target and nearby enemies. DEVASTATION TALENT
- Eternity Surge (Blue): Focus your energies to release a salvo of pure magic, dealing [(369% of Spell power)] Spellfrost damage to an enemy.
- I: Damages 1 enemy.
- II: Damages 2 enemies.
- III: Damages 3 enemies. DEVASTATION TALENT
- Firestorm (Red): An explosion bombards the target area with white-hot cinders, dealing [(20% of Spell power) * 7]
- Fire damage to enemies over 12 sec. 20-sec cooldown DEVASTATION TALENT
- Charged Blast (Blue): Consumes 2 Essence. Exhale a bolt of concentrated power from your mouth for (140% of Spell power) Spellfrost damage. Azure Strike increases the damage of Charged Blast by 100% for 3 sec, stacking 2 times. 15-sec cooldown DEVASTATION TALENT
- Dragonrage: Erupt with draconic fury and exhale Pyres at 3 enemies within 25 yds. For 14 sec, Essence Burst’s chance to occur is increased to 100%. 2 min cooldown DEVASTATION TALENT
- Emerald Blossom (Green): Consumes 3 Essence. Grow a bulb from the Emerald Dream at an ally’s location. After 2 sec, heal up to 3 injured allies within 10 yds for (250% of Spell power). Rank 2: Emerald Blossom costs 2 Essence, but no longer has a cooldown.
- Rescue (Green): Fly to an ally and heal them for (430% of Spell power). 18 sec cooldown. CLASS TALENT
- Blessing of the Bronze (Bronze): Weave the threads of time, reducing the cooldown of the a major movement ability for all party and raid members by 15% for 1 hour. 15 sec cooldown
- Zephyr: Conjure an updraft to lift your party members within 25 yds into the air, reducing damage taken from area-of-effect attacks by 20% and increasing movement speed by 30% for 8 sec. CLASS TALENT
- Source of Magic (Blue): Redirect your excess magic to a friendly healer for 30 min. When you cast an empowered spell, you restore 0.5% of their maximum mana per empower level. Limit 1. CLASS TALENT
- Time Spiral (Bronze): Bend time, allowing you and your allies to cast their major movement ability once in the next 10 sec, even if it is on cooldown. 2 min cooldown. CLASS TALENT
- Fly With Me: Swoop to an ally and fly with them to the target location. CLASS TALENT
- Sleep Walk (Green): Incapacitate an enemy for 20 sec, causing them to sleep walk towards you. Damage has a chance to awaken them. 15 sec cooldown CLASS TALENT
- Oppressing Roar (Black): Let out a bone-shaking roar at enemies in a cone in front of you, increasing the duration of crowd controls that affect them by 50% in the next 10 sec. CLASS TALENT
- Notable Class Talent – Overawe: Oppressing Roar removes 1 Enrage effect from each enemy, and its cooldown is reduced by 20 sec for each Enrage dispelled.
- Landslide (Black): Conjure a path of shifting stone towards the target location, rooting enemies for 30 sec. Damage may cancel the effect. CLASS TALENT
- Tail Swipe: Lash our with your tail, knocking enemies within 6 yds into the air. 1.5 min cooldown. RACIAL ABILITY
- Wing Buffet: With a powerful flap of your wings, knock away enemies in front of you. 1.5 min cooldown. RACIAL ABILITY
- Hover: Launch yourself and gain 30% increased movement speed for 6 sec. Allows Evoker spells to be cast while moving. Does not affect empowered spells. 35 sec recharge.
- Tip the Scales (Bronze): Compress time to make your next empowered spell cast instantly at its maximum empower level. 2 min cooldown CLASS TALENT
- Glide: Reduces your falling speed. You can activate this ability with the jump key while falling. RACIAL ABILITY
- Obsidian Scales (Black): Reinforce your scales, increasing your armor by 200% and reducing magic damage taken by 20%. Lasts 12 sec. Immune to interrupt and silence effects. CLASS TALENT
- Renewing Blaze (Red): The flames of life surround you for 8 sec, healing you over 14 sec for 100% of damage taken. CLASS TALENT
- Naturalize (Green): Cleanses harmful effects from the target, removing all Magic and Poison effects.
- Cauterizing Flame (Red): Cauterize an ally’s wounds, removing all Bleed, Poison, Curse, and Disease effects. Heals for (350% of Spell power) upon removing any effect. 1 min cooldown. CLASS TALENT
- Quell: Interrupt an enemy’s spellcasting and preventing any spell from that school of magic from being cast for 4 sec. 40 sec cooldown, 25 yd range. CLASS TALENT
- Return (Bronze): Brings a dead party member back to life with 35% health and mana. Cannot be cast when in combat.
- Mass Return: Brings all dead party members back to life with 35% health and mana. Cannot be cast when in combat.
- Soar: Muster your strength and launch into the air. Increases flight speed by up to 950%. Cooldown begins when you land. Only available while outdoors. Not available in dungeons and raids. RACIAL ABILITY
- Visage: Switch between your Dracthyr and Visage forms. Your Visage puts your party at ease, significantly increasing out of combat health regeneration. RACIAL ABILITY
- Discerning Eye (NYI): Increases your Perception by 50. Perception increases the radius of tracking Mining and
- Herbalism nodes, and the chance of finding additional rare materials when gathering. RACIAL ABILITY
- Familiar Skies (NYI): You fly 20% faster on continents that you have fully explored. RACIAL ABILITY
- Principles of Soaring: While Soaring through the air, pointing yourself toward any given direction sends you in that direction. Pointing yourself downward grants more momentum. Evening out can transfer that momentum forward. Pointing yourself upward slows you down. When at your slowest, you will start to fall slowly toward the ground, forward and down. You also gain access to the following abilities: RACIAL ABILITY
- Surge Forward: Flap forward a short distance, gaining speed.
- Skyward Ascent: Flap upward, gaining height at the cost of some momentum.