Bungie released a new Hotfix for Destiny 2 that seemingly addresses a couple of known issues caused by the deployment of the previous update. Thanks to this update, players can unlock the Solstice armor set as a transmog and acquire the armor of Eva Levante without any issues. The Eververse store is also fixed.
The exact patch notes can be found below as published by Bungie.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t unlock the appearance of the Solstice armor sets to transmog.
- The beacons are lit, fashion calls for aid!
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t reobtain armor from Eva Levante (Space Grandma) if armor has been dismantled after completing the step where players need to speak with her, post-equipping.
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t receiving the Seashore Pack at the Eververse store.
- Players can now grab their loot from Cryptarch.
- Progress accelerators are now in place for players completing Solstice Event Challenges on second and third classes (Titan, Warlock, and Hunter, for any new players).
- Partially fixed, progress accelerator missing on Hand Cannon challenge for Titans.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to progress second and third character armor sets after fully upgrading their primary Guardian’s armor.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org