Fortnite will receive one last update before the major one that will declare the beginning of the next season. Before we head there, Fortnite’s v21.50 update will land on Tuesday at 4:00 AM ET (08:00 UTC). A default maintenance schedule, as there are plenty of other things to be fixed. One thing to pay attention to is the removal of the Impostors playlist, already disapproved by many fans.
As announced on the official Fortnite Status Twitter profile:
Update v21.50 is set to release on August 30th! The downtime starts at 4:00 AM ET (08:00 UTC), with matchmaking being disabled 30 minutes prior. Please note, in this update, we will be vaulting the Impostors playlists.
Fortnite Update 21.50 Patch Notes
The official patch notes are missing, but as per the official Trello page, these are the fixes that are queued for arrival.
- Friend Accepted notifications may repeatedly show on launch for some players
- Players are getting a blue lobby background
Battle Royale Issues
- Health & shield bar doesn’t show correct values
- Driving a vehicle can sometimes clip under the map when impacting the ground
- The Prop Manipulator may stop functioning after Round 1 or in-between rounds
- Grapple Gloves can interact with Mutator Zones
Save the World Issues
- Player running animations
Mobile and Cloud Gaming Issues
- The fire button for Kamehameha is disabled on mobile devices while riding on the Nimbus
As always, once the patch deploys, we’ll get to know more details as data miners will surely decrypt whatever’s been added behind the curtains.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com