Trainers, the Bug Out event is underway and new event exclusive Field Research tasks are now available for all Pokemon Go players.
The Bug Out event brings new event-exclusive Field Research tasks in Pokemon Go and by completing these tasks you will get different Pokemon encounters.
The Bug Out Field Research tasks are not that hard to complete, so we recommend completing them as fast as you can, so you can focus on the new Bug Out Timed Research and the Collection Challenge.
Bug Out Field Research Tasks
- Catch 5 Pokemon: Weedle, and Caterpie
- Catch 10 Pokemon: Volbeat, Illumise, Venipede, Dewpider, and Wimpod
- Catch 15 Pokemon: Plant Cloak Burmy, Sandy Cloak Burmy, and Trash Cloak Burmy
- Make 2 Excellent Throws: Nincada
- Make 3 Great Throws: Grubbin
- Make 3 Great Throws in a row: Paras, and Dwebble
- Make 3 Nice Throws in a row: Silcoon, and Cascoon
- Take 3 Snapshots of different Bug-type Pokemon you caught: Ledyba, Spinarak, and Yanma
- Trade a Pokemon: Karrablast, and Shelmet
- Use 10 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Sewaddle, and Combee
The Bug Out event looks like a promising event, so we recommend participating and taking advantage of all bonuses.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com