Trainers, new Collection Challenges are now available in the game as part of the Pokemon Go Fest 2022 Finale event, Ultra Incursion: Pheromosa, Ultra Incursion: Buzzwole, Ultra Incursion: Xurkitree, and Ultra Incursion: Nihilego.
The Pokemon Go Fest 2022 Finale starts on August 27, 2022, from 10 AM to 6 PM local time. During the event, players can enjoy different features and bonuses, and players can choose between a Free experience or Ticketed experience. Each experience offers different features and bonuses, so those interested can learn more about it below.
Pokemon Go Fest 2022 Free Experience
On Saturday, August 27, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. local time all Trainers can enjoy the following regardless of if they have an event ticket.
- A short Special Research story.
- Take a snapshot during the event for a surprise!
- For the first time in Pokémon GO, you’ll be able to encounter Shiny Munna—if you’re lucky!
- Several special avatar items will debut for sale in the shop!
- A hat inspired by Nihilego
- A shirt inspired by Buzzwole
- An outfit inspired by the GO Ultra Recon Squad
- Four unique habitats
- Different Raid Bosses
Pokemon Go Fest 2022 Ticketed Experience
On Saturday, August 27, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. local time, Trainers with an event ticket can enjoy the following.
- For the first time in Pokémon GO, you’ll be able to encounter Shiny Unown N & Unown X—if you’re lucky!
- Spin Photo Discs at Gyms to earn up to nine free Daily Raid Passes. These can be used only for in-person raids.
- Take up to five snapshots during the event for a surprise!
- Earn an extra 5,000 XP in raid rewards when you win an in-person raid!
- Incense activated during event hours will last for two hours.
- Earn 3× XP for spinning Photo Discs at PokéStops and Gyms.
- 1/2 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed in Incubators during event hours.
- Starting at 10:00 a.m. local time, Trainers who have caught Sky Forme Shaymin will be able to change its form to Land Forme Shaymin, and vice-versa
- In addition to the short Special Research story available to all Trainers, Pokémon GO Fest 2022: Finale ticket holders will receive three short, exclusive Special Research stories
- Additional Pokemon when using Incense
Now, as said above, there are four different Collection Challenges introduced in Pokemon Go at the moment, Ultra Incursion: Pheromosa, Ultra Incursion: Buzzwole, Ultra Incursion: Xurkitree, and Ultra Incursion: Nihilego. Each Collection Challenge has different Catch tasks and rewards, so here is everything you should know.
Ultra Incursion: Pheromosa Collection Challenge
- Catch a Karrablast
- Catch a Woobat
- Catch a Anorith
- Catch a Pinsir
- Catch a Kricketot
- Catch a Meditite
- Catch a Sudowoodo
- Catch a Hitmontop
- Rewards: 22 Pheromosa Candy, Foongus, and 1 Incense
Ultra Incursion: Buzzwole Collection Challenge
- Catch a Machop
- Catch a Geodude
- Catch a Magmar
- Catch a Numel
- Catch a Hitmonchan
- Catch a Hitmonlee
- Catch a Cranidos
- Catch a Drilbur
- Rewards: 22 Buzzwole Candy, Combee, and 1 Incense
Ultra Incursion: Xurkitree Collection Challenge
- Catch a Stunfisk
- Catch a Electabuzz
- Catch a Burmy Sandy Cloak
- Catch a Combee
- Catch a Foongus
- Catch a Electrike
- Catch a Lileep
- Catch a Shelmet
- Rewards: 22 Xurkitree Candy, Swirlix, and Incense
Ultra Incursion: Nihilego. Collection Challenge
- Catch a Munna
- Catch a Burmy
- Catch a Chansey
- Catch a Chikorita
- Catch a Clefairy
- Catch a Tentacool
- Catch a Tangela
- Catch a Omanyte
- Rewards: 22 Nihilego Candy, Munna, Incense
For last, two new Special Research are available in Pokemon Go – Willow’s Return and A Radiant Reunion, so make sure to start the Research before the event ends at 6 PM today.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org