If you’re one of those who had tons of difficulties ordering a PlayStation 5 and still haven’t managed to do so, then prepare for more stress. Sony has opened its doors for yet another console reservation, and those who haven’t managed to grab a piece can now do it directly from the store itself.
The queue starts in just a couple of minutes from the time of this writing, and the orders will be strictly one-per-person. How exactly will Sony pull this off remains to be seen, but the official guidelines for the orders can be found below.
WHEN YOU REACH THE FRONT OF THE QUEUE:
- You will hear a chime. Make sure to unmute your device.
- You will be automatically redirected to direct.playstation.com.
- If you are on a different tab, a pop-up will prompt you click to enter the site. You will have 10 minutes to proceed.
- Once you click enter site, you will be redirected to the page you originally navigated to, from there you can begin your shopping journey.
- 1 PS5 console per household. Please note if you have already purchased a PS5 console on direct.playstation.com, you will not be able to purchase a second console.
- If you reach the front of the queue, be sure to have your PSN account info ready. Do not forget to grab a Midnight Black or Cosmic Red DualSense Controller and a PS5 game to begin your next-gen journey and qualify for free shipping!
- PS5 consoles require you to use a PSN account to purchase.