3D animation and VR specialist Cyborn is excited to announce its forthcoming VR action adventure Hubris will launch on Desktop VR platforms before the end of 2022.
The announcement was made via a brand new trailer put together for the game’s appearance at this year’s Gamescom, taking place in Köln, Germany between Wednesday 24th August and Friday 26th August. The trailer features brand new gameplay and fresh actions shot, helping to highlight what final gameplay should look like come launch.
Hubris is a VR action-adventure game set in a unique and intriguing Universe. Playing the role of a recruit of the Triple-O (or OOO for short) sent to the Twin planet system to search for agent Cyanha, survival is a case of shooting, swimming, climbing, and jumping your way through the harsh environment of a planet being terraformed. Together with pilot Lucia, you have to fight the wicked enemies of the OOO.
- Enjoy a full VR experience in which you are able to move, climb, swim and jump freely.
- Become part of the unique and intriguing Sci-Fi world of Hubris, the start of a new full-blown space saga.
- Savour some of the best and most immersive graphics in VR available.
- Fight alongside epic and colourful characters against a mix of alien wildlife, humanoids and mechanised enemies, each of them requiring unique tactics to defeat.
- Gather and salvage resources, craft weapons and tools, control vehicles and mechanical devices.
- Unravel the OOO’s long-forgotten secrets.
- Earn your place as an agent of the Order of Objectivity.
Hubris will launch on Desktop VR platforms before the end of 2022. Watch this space for future updates in the months ahead.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org