Video Game Updates & Patch Notes
The Division 2 Title Update 15.4 Is Now Live, Patch Notes Revealed
Ubisoft has deployed an update for The Division 2 that fixes one known common client crash and other issues. Titled 15.4, this update further fixes the global event issue, UI and Localization. Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is an online-only action role-playing video game developed by Massive Entertainment and published by Ubisoft.
Below you can find the complete patch notes for title update 15.4.
The Division 2 Title Update 15.4 Patch Notes
PC STABILITY ISSUES
- Improved stability: fixed the most predominant client crash. We continue working on optimizing the game on PC.
- Fixed the issue with the climax mission progression halting after the first wave of NPCs.
- Fixed the issue with Captain Lewis not spawning if the first wave of NPSs is eliminated too fast.
- Killing Private Connor too fast will no longer halt the progress of the mission.
- Fixed the issue with two Agent Kelso’s being present in the Base of Operations basement if player completes the “Prime Target” mission without turning in all decryption keys.
- Fixed the issue with days 2, 3 and 4 being locked in the Reanimated Global Event.
- Fixed the issue with the Season 9 Exotic blueprints missing the “Items required” requirement.
- Fixed the issue with the reconfigure blueprints for the three new Exotics being listed at the bottom of the list: the blueprints for the newest items should appear at the top part of the list now.
- Fixed the issue with the 0/0 Exotic Components upgrade requirement needing one Exotic Component for upgrade of Gear Expertise levels.
UI & LOCALIZATION
- Fixed incorrect translation from Spanish.
- Fixed minor UI issues.
- Fixed the issue with the Raid checkpoint system not working as designed even though the alert “Checkpoint reached” appeared after the boss is eliminated.