Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Title Update 1.6.1 Patch Notes Revealed
Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed Valhalla arrives on September 27, and the company has revealed the patch notes for the upcoming content. This title update 1.6.1 will add new free content, and patch a couple of bugs along the way.
The new free content will include a new settlement building called Rune Forge, providing and enhancing gear customization. Furthermore, the game receives three tombs rigged with ancient traps and puzzles, including secrets buried by a fallen civilization. These three tombs will be available since the unlock of Ravensthorpe.
Aside from that, new Ubisoft Connect Rewards will become accessible as a part of the 15-year Assassin’s Creed celebration. These will be available as in-game rewards. Other than that, there will be a new limited-time event named Oskoreia Festival that will be available from October 20 to November 10.
As for the complete patch notes, you can find them below.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla 1.6.1 Patch Notes
- Xbox Series X|S: 11.9 GB
- Xbox One: 10.6 GB
- PlayStation®5: 1.6 GB
- PlayStation®4: 8.6 GB
- PC: 9.12 GB
BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
THE FORGOTTEN SAGA
- Equipping the Death Jarl helmet will remove Eivor’s beard customization.
- Sometimes Odin can get stuck in a pillar when assassinating enemies.
- After the battle with Systir and his tamer in Nidheim, the barrier will not go away.
- Everold’s store re-stocks with already purchased items.
THE SIEGE OF PARIS
- Unique Siege of Paris runes purchased through Pierre’s shop can be sold, but cannot be bought back.
WRATH OF THE DRUIDS
- Finishing Balor with a stun-attack can cause the encounter to get stuck.
ASSASSIN’S CREED VALHALLA
MAIN QUESTS, WORLD EVENTS, AND SIDE ACTIVITIES
- Order Medallions missing after defeating members of the order.
- The quest Going Deeper cannot be received if the plants have already been collected.
- Crashes while loading a save file during Finding Fritjof quest.
- Player stats are not tracking as intended for the Core Challenge Eivor’s Saga.
- When climbing the tree near the Druid cottage in Glowecestrescire, Eivor can get stuck under the platform.
- Unable to interact with Rollo within the brothel.
- Unable to enter a house in Picheringa because of a blocked window and barred door.
- Various fixes for the returning Oskoreia festival event.
ARMORY & INVENTORY
- Weapons being duplicated through unintended means.
- Duplicated Dwarven customization options in inventory.
- Two-Handed Axes can appear on both sides of the Armory mannequin if the player changes hands while using the weapon.
- Flails appear upside down in the Armory when equipped with a loadout.
- Isu tattoo duplicates in inventory after purchase and replaces other tattoos that can no longer be selected.
- Some weapons appear in Vagn’s shop when they’ve already been acquired.
- The VFX for the charge attack persists on the weapon after it has been used.
- Twilight pack previews do not load when trying to view them in the in-game store.
- Unintended echo effect on Reda’s speech audio.
- Cargo hold during River Raids caps at 200 even if capacity is upgraded.
- Eivor spawns drunk when loading into the game.
UI / HUD
- Jord Scarecrow settlement cosmetic tile in Norvid’s store doesn’t show the item.