Conan Exiles Update 1.81 fixes plenty of issues, including the crafting flaws that have been bugging players recently. In this September 14 update, Funcom has also dealt with plenty of stability and crash issues. Last but not least, this update also addresses an issue that could cause the Bazaar to fail to load under certain circumstances.
Additionally, there are UI, animation and cinematic, general, and purge and event fixes, which should provide a sturdier gameplay experience. Below you can find the complete patch notes for Conan Exiles 1.81.
Currently Known Issues
- Maelstrom creatures may not despawn after the storm has passed in Isle of Siptah.
- Yellow lotus potion (potion of natural learning) might erase acquired feats from Isle of Siptah and from the Library of Esoteric Artifacts.
Performance and Stability
- Fixed a sizeable number of crash and stability issues.
- Addressed performance issues caused by Explosive Jars.
Building and Placeable Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Rough Timber Interior Walls were not affected by stability nor proximity checks.
- Gate frames now need to snap to buildings properly again.
- Placing foundations near trees or large rocks removed them, leaving the foundations floating. This has now been fixed.
- Changed recipe for improved fishtraps and shellfish traps so they can be properly placed.
- Fixed an issue where all placeables had the dismantle option.
- The materials you get back with the dismantle option is now affected by the Crafting Cost Multiplier server setting as well.
- The “Rough Timber Balcony” recipe was missing from the “Rough Timber Frames” feat. This has been fixed.
Purge and Events Fixes
- Killing vultures now correctly counts towards the “Defeat Bird Creatures” challenge.
- Addressed an issue that could cause Events to not be correctly updated under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the Bazaar to fail to load under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where some DLC pieces were not able to be spawned via Admin panel despite owning them.
- Entering the Sorcery grotto on Siptah would kill players. Sorcery is dangerous, but not THAT dangerous. So we fixed it.
- “Flex” emote is now correctly granted after achieving level 58 in the Battle Pass.
- Fixed an issue that caused server passwords to not be saved when using Direct Connect.
Animation and Cinematic Fixes
- Fixed an issue that could cause animations to desync for other players when riding the Batmount-bile.
- Fixed an issue where characters would appear as floating after landing under very specific circumstances.
UI and Text Fixes
- Addressed an issue where the Crom Coins balance was not updated correctly under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the server browser could incorrectly show 0 players in a populated server.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org