Destiny 2’s most important and top-notch PvP activity, Trials of Osiris, returns with the Season of Plunder. Another week for another excitement for all the Destiny 2 PvP lovers. Destiny 2 is entering a new Trials of Osiris week with plenty of rewards.
The kick-off and the prizes have already been revealed, as Destiny 2 players are in for a treat this week. Trials of Osiris is here to reward those who have been craving some exciting PvP action. It’s time to get your trial on! The Trials of Osiris weekend PvP will reset when the weekly reset arrives on Tuesday, so until then, you’ll have plenty of chances to gain what it’s offered.
As a weekly event in Destiny 2 that pits players against one another to compete for rewards and glory. This competitive PvP challenge has quickly become the most exciting thing happening with or without other activities like Strikes, Nightfalls, Raids… so, it’s time to see what this week has in store.
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris Rewards September 16
This time around, players will get an opportunity to earn Trials Engrams for leveling up the reputation with Saints-14 in the Tower’s Hangar. Previously, players would earn rewards on 3, 5, and 7 wins, with an extra reward for the super tryhards that reach flawless status. The potential rewards for each rank can be found below:
- Each Rank: 1 Trials Engram
- Rank 4: 2 Upgrade Module
- Rank 7: 3 Enhancement Prism
- Rank 10, no resets: Eye of Sol
- Rank 10, one reset: Shayura’s Wrath
- Rank 13: 2 Upgrade Module
- Rank 16, no resets: Igneous Hammer
- Rank 16, one reset: Reed’s Regret
- Flawless: The adapt reward changes weekly
Trials of Osiris Weapons
- Aisha’s Embrace
- Astral Horizon
- Burden of Guilt
- Exile’s Curse
- Eye of Sol
- Igneous Hammer
- Reed’s Regret
- Shayura’s Wrath
- Sola’s Scar
- The Inquisitor
- The Messenger
- The Scholar
- The Summoner
- Tomorrow’s Answer
- Whistler’s Whim
Trials of Osiris Details
- Trials of Osiris is the pinnacle PvP activity. Every Weekend, the best players compete in 3v3 Elimination for one goal: Go Flawless.
- To start, head to Saint-14 in the Tower Hangar and buy one of the possible passages.
- To reach Flawless and get to the Lighthouse, you need to win 7 matches without losing one.
- It uses Win Based and Weekly-Performance Based Matchmaking, which means you’ll face teams with a similar amount of wins on their card. Matches will get harder as you win more matches on that same card, and for all cards, the matches you get will be based off your overall performance so far for that week.
- There is fireteam matchmaking. However, we still recommend you find a team for yourself!
- Power Level matters, however bonus power from the artifact is not enabled.
How Long do the Trials of Osiris last?
- Event Starts: Every Friday at Daily Reset (17:00 UTC).
- Event Ends: Following Tuesday at Weekly Reset (17:00 UTC).
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org