Destiny 2’s most important and top-notch PvP activity, Trials of Osiris, returns once again starting today, September 23. Another week for another excitement for all the Destiny 2 PvP lovers.
The kick-off and the prizes have already been revealed, as Destiny 2 players are in for a treat this week. Trials of Osiris is here to reward those who have been craving some exciting PvP action. It’s time to get your trial on! The Trials of Osiris weekend PvP will reset when the weekly reset arrives on Tuesday, so until then, you’ll have plenty of chances to gain what it’s offered.
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris Rewards September 23
Trials of Osiris map
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism (3)
- Reputation Rank 10: Trials Weapon (Changes for each rank reset)
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 16: Trials Weapon (Changes for each rank reset)
- Flawless Reward: Whistler’s Whim (Adept)
Reputation System, Trials Engrams, and Adept Farming
Win individual rounds within each match to gain Trials reputation. The amount of reputation you gain increases with each round you’ve won on your card. Earn enough reputation, and you’ll be able to claim a Trials Engram from Saint-14! This engram can be focused into any currently available trials loot you have previously obtained, or it can be taken to Master Rahool for a random Trials drop. Your reputation increases after every match completion, based on the number of round-wins on your card, regardless of the result of that match itself (win or lose, 0-5 or 5-4).
Once you have gone Flawless, keep playing! Every win you achieve while at the 7-win level, even if you lose your Flawless, has a chance to drop bonus Trials Engrams, adept weapons, prisms, and even Ascendant Shards. There is no penalty for losing once you’ve made it to the Lighthouse!
When you’re done, you can cash in your 7-win passage for one additional adept drop, granted you have gone Flawless that week. This resets your card so you can start anew.
|Passage of Ferocity||Your third match win grants a bonus win.||10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards|
|Passage of Mercy||Forgives one loss per run.||10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards|
|Passage of Wealth||Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket.||15000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards|
|Passage of Confidence||Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest.||20000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards|
Trials of Osiris Details
- Trials of Osiris is the pinnacle PvP activity. Every Weekend, the best players compete in 3v3 Elimination for one goal: Go Flawless.
- To start, head to Saint-14 in the Tower Hangar and buy one of the possible passages.
- To reach Flawless and get to the Lighthouse, you need to win 7 matches without losing one.
- It uses Win Based and Weekly-Performance Based Matchmaking, which means you’ll face teams with a similar amount of wins on their card. Matches will get harder as you win more matches on that same card, and for all cards, the matches you get will be based off your overall performance so far for that week.
- There is fireteam matchmaking. However, we still recommend you find a team for yourself!
- Power Level matters, however bonus power from the artifact is not enabled.
How Long do the Trials of Osiris last?
- Event Starts: Every Friday at Daily Reset (17:00 UTC).
- Event Ends: Following Tuesday at Weekly Reset (17:00 UTC).