Farming Simulator 21 released a brand new update titled 1.7.1. The update focuses on issues, but also adds new vehicles to the game. Considered a major update, the developer warns of unworrying and potential stutters on game’s launch. Aside from that, this update fixes the support for Logitech wheels on PS4.
Farming Simulator 22 Update 1.7.1 Patch Notes
Bugfixes & Changes
- Improved quality with FidelityFX Super Resolution 2
- Fixed display of driving direction while manual shifting is enabled
- PS4 only: Fixed support for Logitech wheels
- Visual fixes for CLAAS XERION 5000
- Visual fixes for CLAAS AXION 800
- Visual fixes for CLAAS LINER 4900 BUSINESS
- Visual fixes for Vervaet HydroTrike
- Visual fixes for MAN TGS and TGS trucks
- Fixed schema for MAN TGX 26.640
- Updated Valtra brand logo
- Updated lights on Valtra G Series
- Valtra A Series
- Valtra N Series
- Valtra T Series
- Valtra Q Series
- As with all major updates to Farming Simulator, you may experience stuttering on the first game launch after the update when using mods or custom graphics settings due to shaders being recompiled.
Farming Simulator is available on PC, PlayStation and Xbox.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org