Trainers, Mega Aggron is the next Mega Raid Boss in Pokemon Go and this Mega Evolution will be available to battle and catch for a limited time. Many players want to know more about Mega Aggron counters, moves, and weaknesses, so we decided to gather info and make a useful guide.
Mega Aggron is making its Pokemon Go debut as part of the Test Your Mettle event and is taking over Mega Raids for a limited time. Mega Aggron will be available in the game starting from September 16, 2022, to September 27, 2022. Mega Aggron can be shiny, so make sure to follow our guide, beat Mega Aggron, and eventually get yourself a shiny Mega Aggron.
Mega Aggron’s weaknesses are Fighting, Ground, and Fire attacks, and it can be defeated by 3-5 players, using the best counters and the right movesets.
That said, here is a list of counters we recommend using against Mega Aggron.
Mega Aggron Counters
- Terrakion with Double Kick and Sacred Sword
- Lucario with Counter and Aura Sphere
- Reshiram with Fire Fang and Overheat
- Conkeldurr with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Machamp with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Shadow Machamp with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Shadow Entei with Fire Fang and Overheat
- Mega Charizard Y with Fire Spin and Blast Burn
- Mega Charizard X with Fire Spin and Blast Burn
We hope you find our Mega Aggron guide useful, so good luck on your journey, and fingers crossed for a shiny Mega Aggron.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com