Back when the newest Season of Light kicked off in Pokemon Go, we had a full schedule of the content that would be happening in September, and a little bit of the event that we will be getting in October 2022, but now, we have a full list of the content that will be taking place in October 2022.
Starting with the event schedules, the first event is called Evolving Stars event. This one will begin on October 5th, 2022, and end on October 11th, 2022. Next is the Mega Gyarados Raid Day, which will happen on October 8th, 2022. The third event in line is the Festival of Light event, which will begin on October 14th, 2022, and end on October 17th, 2022. October 15th, 2022, is reserved for October Community Day, while the last event of October 2022 is the Halloween event, which is the most important one. This event will start on October 20th, 2022, and end on November 1st, 2022. In between these, there will be the Safari Zone Taipei event that will start on October 21st, 2022, and end on October 23rd, 2022.
And onto more exciting things, Raids. The Five-star Raid scheduled for October 2022 is the following:
- September 27th, 2022 until October 8th, 2022 – Yveltal
- October 8th, 2022 until October 20th, 2022 – Xerneas
- October 20th, 2022, until October 27th, 2022 – Giratina (Altered Forme)
- October 27th, 2022, until November 8th, 2022 – Giratina (Origin Forme)
The Mega-Raid schedule is the following:
- September 27th, 2022, until October 8th, 2022 – Mega Lopunny
- October 8th, 2022, until October 20th, 2022 – Mega Manectric
- October 20th, 2022, until November 8th, 2022 – A surprise Mega-Raid Boss
The Raid Hour event schedule is the following:
- October 5th, 2022 – Yveltal
- October 12th, 2022 – Xerneas
- October 19th, 2022 – Xerneas
- October 26th, 2022 – Giratina (Altered Forme)
The Spotlight Hour event is another Trainer-favourite, and this is the event that allows Pokemon Go players to stack up on candies, Shiny forms (if available), and if it happens to be a good Pokemon, then every Trainer is trying to get the Pokemon with the perfect stats. I know this because I am one of them. So for that matter, there is the schedule of the Spotlight Hour events for October 2022:
- October 4th, 2022 – Purrloin with 2x XP for evolving Pokemon
- October 11th, 2022 – Haunter with 2x Stardust for catching Pokemon
- October 18th, 2022 – Misdreavus with 2x XP for catching Pokemon
- October 25th, 2022 – Shuppet with 2x XP for evolving Pokemon ( if you have your Buddy Pokemon with you, you will get a surprise at the beginning and end of this Spotlight Hour event)
The Research Breakthrough for October 2022 is Shedinja, along with its Shiny version. Plus, you will get one Incense.
What do you think about the content that we will be getting in October 2022? Tell us in the comments below.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com