Pokemon Go Spotlight Hour Munna, Munna can be Shiny
Trainers, the next Spotlight Hour in Pokemon Go is going live today and you’ll have a chance to catch Munna and Shiny Munna.
The first Spotlight Hour event in September is going live today, on September 6, 2022, from 6 PM to 7 PM local time, featuring Munna, Shiny Munna, and 2x Catch Stardust. This is a great event to farm Stardust, and to get yourself a new shiny form.
Now, for those wondering how to make the most of Munna’s Spotlight Hour, we would like to share some helpful tips, which you can check below.
Munna Spotlight Hour Pokemon Go
- Don’t catch any spawns around you for at least 30-45mins before the Spotlight Hour begins. All of these spawns will turn into the Spotlight Hour Pokemon when the event starts
- Find out where the biggest spawn groups in your area are and take advantage of it
- Don’t rely on Lures, unless you’re a rural player. This is because Lures can’t do much to help you grind and the spawns are limited to 1 Pokemon every 3 minutes
- Use the fast catch trick – NOTE: This useful trick doesn’t work on Pokemon that spawn from Incense. What is the fast catch trick?! See below for details
- Walk around constantly
- Excellent throws will get you a ton of XP
- Have as much Pokemon Storage as you can
- Have as many PokeBall as you can
- DON’T APPRAISE JUST GRIND! You will have plenty of time, later on, to decide which Pokemon you need. Have in mind that this is ONE HOUR event!
Fast/Quick Catch Trick Explained
- Hold the phone with your hand and use your thumb to tap and hold onto the ball selection circle in the bottom right
- While still holding your thumb on the ball selection circle, slide your thumb from the bottom right towards the bottom left of the screen. If you did this right, the ball icon should slide slightly to the left and change color slightly to a more opaque white
- While keeping your left thumb held down, throw the ball with your right hand. After throwing, you can release your left thumb. If you did this all correctly, the exit button should appear in the top left corner
- As soon as your Pokeball has hit the Pokemon, the catch is decided, so you can leave the encounter immediately, skipping the ball rocking and catch screen animations. You can check your inventory to see if you caught it or not, or just click back on the Pokemon on the map. If it disappears, you either caught it or it ran away
- With practice, this becomes very quick and allows you to catch and walk reliably. As a note, Pokemon from incense do not disappear if you use the quick catch method, so if you’re quick-catching from incense, you need to check your inventory after each throw since they don’t disappear until the next pokemon spawns. This is the same for surprise snapshot encounters
There are three more Spotlight Hour events in September 2022, and here is the schedule:
- September 13, 2022, featuring Ralts and 2x Catch XP
- September 20, 2022, featuring Aron and 2x Catch Candy
- September 27, 2022, featuring Minccino and 2x Transfer Candy
Please have in mind that all of the above-mentioned Pokemon can be shiny.