Trainers, the next Spotlight Hour in Pokemon Go is going live today, September 27, 2022, featuring Mincinno, shiny Minccino, and 2x transfer Candy.
The last Spotlight Hour for September 2022 starts today, and for one hour, from 6 PM to 7 PM local time, players have a chance to catch Mincinno, shiny Mincinno, and take advantage of the 2x transfer Candy bonus. Now, if you want to make more out of the bonus, we recommend not to transfer any rare Pokemon before the Spotlight Hour starts.
Here are some useful tips that can help you during the Mincinno Spotlight Hour.
Mincinno Spotlight Hour Pokemon Go September 27, 2022
- Don’t catch any spawns around you for at least 30-45min before the Spotlight Hour begins. This is because all of these spawns will turn into the Spotlight Hour Pokemon when the event starts
- Find out where the biggest spawn groups in your area are and take advantage of it
- Don’t rely on Lures, unless you’re a rural player. This is because Lures can’t do much to help you grind and the spawns are limited to 1 Pokemon every 3 minutes
- Use the fast catch trick
- Walk around constantly
- Excellent throws will get you a ton of XP
- Have as much Pokemon Storage as you can
- Have as many PokeBall as you can
- DON’T APPRAISE JUST GRIND! You will have plenty of time, later on, to decide which Pokemon you need. Have in mind that this is ONE HOUR event
- Put all your Pokemon you wanna transfer in a separate tag (remember to EXCLUDE shiny and lucky Pokemon, since they cannot be mass transferred. ENABLE “Expanded group transfer” in the settings to include legendary and mythical Pokemon). Select the whole tag by 5:59. Hit “transfer” at 6:00 and go catch. Double transfer candy is not worth missing out on catching mons, even if it’s just for regular catch XP
Make sure to participate and get yourself a shiny Mincinno.