Operators, a new update is upon as, and we have to stay strong during these maintenance times. After its conclusion, Ubisoft will launch Operation Brutal Swarm, available in Rainbow Six Siege as a part of Y7S3. The downtime per instance has been locked to 1 hour, and with the PC maintenance finished, the developer started off the Xbox platform.
Update: At this hour, the PlayStation servers take the turn! Keep in mind that the servers are still under maintenance. Once they’re up and running, Ubisoft will post the patch notes.
While the official patch notes are missing and will be posted once the developer publishes them, this is what we have gathered so far. Below you can find the complete patch notes for the game.
Rainbow Six Siege Operation Brutal Swarm Y7S3 Patch Notes
- Steam: 45.GB (Base), 71.5GB (HD)
- Ubisoft Connect: 39.36GB (Base), 66.71GB (HD)
- Xbox One: 30.50GB
- Xbox Series X|S: 33.47GB
- PS4: 59.59GB
- PS5: 33.69GB
- New Recoil System
- Vertical recoil has been reviewed on all weapons and adjusted to match the weapon’s expected power level.
- Vertical and horizontal recoil intensity increases during sustained fire bursts. The longer the burst, the stronger the recoil.
- Limits on weapons with strong recoil have mostly stayed the same.
- LMGs and weapons with high capacity magazines now have a 4th stage of recoil that’s harder to control.
- Weapons have more attachment options. This feature will be available for both Console and PC.
- New operator Grim
- Battle Pass Gift ability
- New permanent map called STADIUM 2021
- New impact EMP grenade usable by:
- Better Player protection
- All players will have a grace period so they can adapt to the new system.
- After the grace period is over, players who’ve sent too many hateful or abusive text chats will get an active penalty for 30 matches.
- Map Ban Changes
- Tactical Map Cahnges
- Operator Price Decrease
- Seasonal Weapon Skin
📣 A larger download will be required for Y7S3 due to a data consolidation.
This is to save disk space, reduce overall build size, and improve loading times for players.
Find the size comparison for each platform below. 👇 pic.twitter.com/wglH7asJ8w
— Rainbow Six Siege (@Rainbow6Game) September 5, 2022
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org