Today, heralded indie publisher Assemble Entertainment and developer Zeth reveal a November 15th launch date for their upcoming deceptively cozy, boss-rush-styled adventure. Bound By Blades is an Indie Action-RPG with a focus on intense boss battles. Experience the thrill of Boss Rushes with the wholesomeness of a cozy Indie RPG as you confront ferocious foes, collect loot, and craft epic gear to fortify yourself for the challenges ahead, solo or in 2 player co-op!
Releasing on Windows PC via Steam and GOG, Bound by Blades is an action-RPG where intense boss rush-style battles take a front and centre seat. Journey through the realm of Ashmyr, confront ferocious foes, collect loot, and craft new epic gear to fortify yourself for the challenges ahead. This “simple to learn, hard to master” RPG features optional two-player co-op for optimal combat strategizing. After all, slaying monsters is more fun together!
In the trailer included above, the developer Zeth explains more about the game’s challenging combat, crafting, and co-op features.
Key Features of Bound by Blades:
- Beast Tamer: Slay colossal monsters through perilous combat, and learn their manoeuvres in order to survive the battles and come out ahead. Harvest their remains and utilize them to craft a sweet new set of gear!
- Intuitive Controls and Unique Combat: Bound By Blades is designed for players of all skill levels, allowing any adventurer to embark on this challenging journey. Employ a variety of manoeuvres like Quick and Strong Attacks, Combos, and Unique Combo Finishers, and enjoy over 30 craftable sets of armour and 30 unique weapons.
- Sit, Stay, Quest!: Enlist the help of pets as your reliable companions to handle your fetch quests or join your side in battle. Feed them to become more powerful and use special items found on your quest to help them evolve.
- The Challenge is Yours: Stuck on a boss, despite memorizing their unique attack pattern? Simply change the settings on the go and select from three different difficulties. Remember, each encounter increases in difficulty with each defeated foe!
- Choose your Fighter: There is no such thing as a “one size fits all” playstyle in Bound by Blades. Acknowledging this, select and swap between the game’s three main characters, each with their own unique battle styles and gear: Teo the Kuza cat, Guren the Fangorian bunny, and Kotathe Oxbourne ox.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org