Rekka Games’ upcoming treasure-filled dungeon brawler, Bravery and Greed bring co-op roguelike adventuring to PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation4 next month. The Steam demo is now available for a limited time.
The official trailer for the game can be found just below:
Team17 and Rekka Games have today announced that up-to-four-player, co-operative beat ‘em up dungeon brawler, Bravery & Greed, will launch on 15 November on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. Dropping players into side-scrolling dungeons filled to the brim with piles of gold, vicious enemies, and powerful gear, Bravery & Greed combines classic co-op fantasy arcade gameplay with permadeath and roguelite elements, and offers up several different modes to plunder alone or with friends.
A limited-time Steam demo of Bravery & Greed is available between now and 23 October for would-be treasure hunters to try out.
Taking inspiration from classic adventure titles from times gone by, Bravery & Greed places players in the shoes of one of four classes; the agile Rogue, the valiant Warrior, the eccentric Wizard, and the mighty Amazon. Each class has its own unique skills and abilities, from ranged or melee attacks to the ability to summon elemental allies to assist in combat; there are customisation options aplenty.
Furthermore, four skill trees – the Paths of Life, Chaos, Order, and Darkness – await treasure hunting dungeon brawlers. Each of the paths has its own gameplay altering capabilities, affecting everything from unlocking new skills for survivability and damage to increasing cunning and gold lust, which means no two runs in Bravery & Greed are ever the same.
Bravery & Greed Key Features
- Treasure hunt solo or with friends: Jump into the fun with up to four-player online and local co-operative gameplay, with a variety of both PvE and PvP game modes
- Unleash the magic: Parry, dodge, and juggle abilities to unleash destructive spells on mighty foes, bosses, and even unsuspecting allies
- Choose from classic archetypes: Choose from four different and unique classes; Rogue, Warrior, Wizard, and Amazon, all boasting their own skills and specialities
- Follow your path: Four different skill trees await, each offering up perks that will affect gameplay, but beware, once a path is chosen the player is committed to it until death
- Find help along the way: Hidden throughout the levels, humanoid and animal followers can be acquired to fight alongside players, helping usher them towards the glorious gold and treasure that awaits.