WB Games Montreal has released an exclusive patch for Gotham Knights, addressing several bugs and issues. This update was pushed on October 26 only to PC gamers. While, at the time is only available on PC, the update is also supposed to arrive on consoles.
This update focuses on a couple of general, co-op, and stability issues, and should indeed be deployed on the remaining platforms just for the sake of the players. Without further ado, below you can find the official patch notes for this update.
Gotham Knights PC Patch Notes | 10/26/2022
- Invincible enemies playing a “meditating” animation will no longer appear in crimes.
- Various UI issue fixes.
- Fixed issues caused by graphical settings not being applied properly.
- Various localization fixes.
- Fixed various Keyboard/Mouse specific input issues.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing being able to join friends through invites.
- Various crash fixes throughout the title, most notably during the S.T.A.R. Labs “free the scientists” fight and the Harley Quinn Hospital Boss Fight.
- Fixed an AMD specific crash related to shadows.
- There may be some compatibility issues with Nvidia Ansel that we are still investigating for this patch
In the meantime, WB Games Montreal is preparing to release a vast update that will further improve the game’s stability and deliver a stable framerate.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com