Live by the Sword Tactics Launches Today
After 15 months in Early Access on Steam, today is the the launch day for Live by the Sword: Tactics. The game will go live on Steam, Switch, and Xbox at 2 pm BST.
This is Labrador Studios’ first title ever released, and for a tactical RPG, it lives up to its word. Live By The Sword: Tactics is an unashamedly old-school tactical RPG with modern gameplay ideas. Set after the fall of the land, you control two brothers who must traverse the kingdom to stop it from falling back into the darkness of conflict. It’s a journey that will test their brotherly bond and the player’s tactical skills as they form a team and go on this heroic quest.
The official launch trailer can be found below:
As for the post-launch content, Live by the Sword Tactics is planned to receive a significant content update during December, including Board Builder, Ranked Online, and more ways to customize characters before the major battle.
Multiple Game Modes
- Story Mode that features a group of adventurers who discover an evil plot.
- Adventure Mode that has you building the world as you explore it. Beware, defeat means death in this mode.
- Tactician Mode that places you in odd battle scenarios to solve. Many with unique win conditions.
- Online battles between two players.
- Local battles between two players.