High-octane sci-fi shooter, Orbital Bullet, available for preorder today, with a global launch date of November 10, is heading to Nintendo Switch. Ready your blasters; the pulse-pounding neon shooter Orbital Bullet is going mobile, thanks to the efforts of publisher Assemble Entertainment and developer SmokeStab.
As a celebration of the announcement, the developer posted an official Switch trailer:
Orbital Bullet employs exhilarating gameplay mechanics that are guaranteed to make your trigger finger itch. Navigate through rounds of enemies and procedurally generated environments dead-set on destruction, utilizing a cache of explosive arms and unlocking abilities via a complex skill tree. Bring out the heavy guns and blast your way through swarms of gnarly, randomly generated foes and obstacles to show the Dread Corporation that you’re not simply going to fall in line – you’re going to go out guns blazing.
Porting this thoroughly engaging adventure to Nintendo Switch transforms the fight into a literal “pick up and play” experience, allowing a new audience to experience the enthralling, synth-soaked world of Orbital Bullet.
Key Features of Orbital Bullet:
- Nothing ‘Rosie’ About This Ring: A unique 2.5D ring-shaped world offers a one-of-a-kind setting fresh for the genre with a rotating 360° level design. Make the most satisfying long-range curved snipes you’ve ever made, or blast and shred enemies with a load from the Hyper Shotgun.
- Bullets and Body Mods: No rogue-lite is complete without all sorts of nifty upgrades, mods, skill trees, and heavy weapons to keep your sci-fi fustigator strapped and ready for action; enhance your character’s vigor by unlocking permanent upgrades such as the Combo System, the Medi-Backpack, or a stronger starting weapon.
- Stay Classy: Four meticulously crafted classes can be unlocked by solving challenging puzzles and include epic abilities per class, such as the turret-wielding Engineer or the fire-fueled Hellion.
- Intense Arcade Action: A game that defines “one more run”, Orbital Bullet throws you into the fray with fierce, frenetic action. Jump, dodge, and shoot your way through hordes of enemies as you wind your way around several beautiful and unique biomes.
- No Time to Relax: Instant level transitions upon completion of a stage keep the mayhem flowing, and your trigger finger dialed; no more interrupting the rhythm with cutscenes or hub worlds!
Orbital Bullet is available for preorder on Nintendo Switch from October 27, 2022, for £17.99 GBP / €17.99 EUR. Additionally, players can pick up the title on PC via Steam and GOG for £13.49 GBP / €16.99 EUR.