One of the most unique Pokemon in the game is Eevee. This cute Pokemon is a bit tricky to evolve into the type you want, but luckily there are a few ways that can temporarily resolve the problem.
The eight evolutions are the following: Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon. There are different ways to evolve Eevee into one of its evolutions. You can use the nickname trick, by using the Buddy Pokemon evolution method, by completing a specific task, and by using Lure Modules.
Now, let’s see how to evolve Eevee into Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Sylveon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafon, and/or Glaceon in Pokemon Go.
How to evolve Eevee into Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Sylveon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafon, and Glaceon in Pokemon Go?
- Vaporeon: Nickname Rainer or evolve your Eevee to randomly receive it
- Jolteon: Nickname Sparky or evolve your Eevee to randomly receive it
- Flareon: Nickname Pyro or evolve your Eevee to randomly receive it
- Sylveon: Nickname Kira
- Espeon: Nickname Sakura
- Umbreon: Nickname Tamao or select Eevee as your Buddy, walk 10km and evolve it at night
- Leafon: Nickname Linnea or evolve Eevee while near a Mossy Lure
- Glaceon: Nickname Rea or evolve Eevee while near a Glacial Lure
We have to warn you that the nickname trick works only once.
Which eeveelution is your favorite? How many eeveelutions do you have?
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com