Trainers, the Evolving Stars is underway and a new set of Field Research tasks are now available to complete in Pokemon Go.
There are eight new Field Research tasks in Pokemon Go, and completing these tasks will grant you Candy, Stardust, Mega Energy, and evolutions items. The tasks are not that hard to complete, and you can get the rewards in no time.
That said, let’s take a look at the list of all new Field Research tasks during the Evolving Stars event.
Evolving Stars Field Research Tasks Rewards
- Catch 3 Eevee: 20 Eevee Candy
- Evolve 1 Pokemon: 500 Stardust
- Evolve 3 Pokemon: 2000 Stardust
- Power up Pokemon 5 times: 25, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Ampharos, Mega Kangaskhan, and Mega Steelix Energy
- Power up Pokemon 7 times: 25 Mega Alatari and Mega Gyarados Energy
- Spin 10 PokeStops or Gyms: 1 Dragon Scale, 1 King’s Rock, 1 Metal Coat, 1 Sun Stone, and Upgrade
- Spin 15 PokeStops or Gyms: 1 Sinnoh Stone
- Spin 20 PokeStops or Gyms: 1 Unova Stone
Make sure to complete the new wave of Field Research tasks and get the rewards.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org