Sniper Elite 5 Update 1.13 Patch Notes
Rebellion released a new update for Sniper Elite 5. The update is available to download, however, it the developer hasn’t posted the official patch notes for the same. All we know so far is that the developer posted a tweet where it says that Sniper Elite 5 supply cache is incoming.
⚠️ Transmission intercepted.
Sniper Eite 5 supply cache incoming. pic.twitter.com/itUd6tHGz5
— Sniper Elite (@SniperElite) October 24, 2022
Sniper Elite 5 1.13 Patch Notes
The developer hasn’t posted the official patch notes yet, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that they will get ignored, as Rebellion has a tendency to post the changes on the official Steam Hub page. With that said, be on the lookout for any potential changes.
In addition to the new content being released, the team has addressed the following issues in the latest update. This includes a resolve for the Thousand Metre Stare Medal, which can now be unlocked as expected, and a fix for the Connection to the game has been terminated (12050) error impacting some players. Other fixes include:
- Players are now able to join a Host via the in-game friends list.
- The Thousand Metre Stare Medal now unlocks correctly when the player hits the 1000m target in the Shooting Range.
- Festung Guernsey – Mirus Construction – Player character no longer falls out of bounds after jumping over a wall present near the construction site.
- Trident Beachhead – Beach Ruins – Black texture can no longer be seen near the Tank
- Axis Invasion – If the invader is killed by a moving friendly vehicle, the correct reason for their death is now observed.
- Free-For-All – ‘Restart’ button is no longer greyed out on the accomplishments screen.
- Character Customisation – German Scientists coat no longer clips through the red armband when in multiplayer skins menu.
- EAC – ‘The connection to the game has been terminated (12050)’ error should no longer be observed.
- Picking up enemy dead bodies now works as expected.
- Karl no longer does a seal animation glitch when using pistol.
- General bug fixes and stability improvements.
If you wish to find out more details about the patch, make sure you head to the official Steam post.