Riot Games’ first-person shooter Valorant has received the latest 5.08 update. Together with it, the game received the new agent called Harbor. Harbor has the power to control and manipulate the greatest resource in the world, WATER. His abilities are finally on the verge of destroying even the toughest defenses in the game.
Furthermore, today’s update also addresses one of the maps as Pearl gets a sliver line of sight from A main to A Link. Other additional changes and fixes can be found below in more details.
The wait for Episode 5: ACT 3 is finally over. Below you can find the complete patch notes.
Valorant 5.08 Patch Notes
HARBOR GOES LIVE!
- Learn his abilities on our Agents page.
- Watch the newest Controller in action in his debut trailer.
We’ve seen an increasing number of you enter the Immortal leaderboard, even after raising the MMR requirement for Immortal. We agree with feedback that in some regions there are too many players on the leaderboard, and after a certain number leaderboard rank loses a lot of it’s luster. We are rolling out a cap to the amount of players that can appear on the leaderboard on a region-by-region basis. This will not take away the achievement of reaching Immortal, but until you are in the top X amount of players, you will not appear on the leaderboard.
- KR – 5k
- LATAM – 5k
- BR – 5k
- NA – 10k
- AP – 15k
- EU – 15k
- Fixed an issue where friendly versions of area-damage abilities could overwrite enemy versions of those abilities to deal less damage
- Fixed a bug where Viper’s Toxic Screen could have small gaps around ground level in specific map locations
- Fixed various minimap bugs:
- Ally position indicators would persist on the edge of minimap even after ally came back into view
- In some cases, KAY/O’s Suppression Blade position indicator could appear twice on the minimap
- Opening the larger map (defaulted to Caps Lock and ‘M’) during round transition could cause spawn barriers to appear as a single pixel
- “Recently Seen Enemy” icon indicators could sometimes update their position without the enemy being visible
- Fixed a sliver line of sight from A Main to A Link
- Fixed an issue where the Spectrum Phantom silencer extended further than intended and have now shaved off some length so that it matches the base Phantom weapon model.
- We’re ready for pros to start using it again…especially when peeking through garage on Haven.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com