Apex Legends, the notorious Battle Royale experience developed by Respawn Entertainment, has received a minor update that fixes some of the known issues that came in with the last season. This update deals with the Lifetime K/DR stat but also tinkers with some of the Legend abilities.
This update anchors a slight buff for Wraith, which can now see doors sealed by Catalyst’s passive while she’s in Phase. While in Phase, she won’t be affected by Catalyst’s ferrofluid too. Without further ado, you can find the full patch notes for November 30 below.
Apex Legends November 30 Update Notes
- Resolved Lifetime K/DR stat appearing incorrectly for some players.
- Catalysts’s KO shield will now work when downed while casting her Ultimate.
- While in Phase, Wraith will now see doors sealed by Catalyst’s passive.
- While in Phase, Wraith will not be affected by Catalyst’s ferrofluid.
- Crypto’s drone will no longer be able to open doors sealed by Catalyst’s passive.
- Resolved certain challenges which gave the incorrect reward amount.
- Removed invisible collision that blocked ordnance and abilities in Promenade.
- Numerous map fixes throughout Broken Moon to remove hiding spots and improve collision.
- Guns no longer float during Season 15 emotes.
- Legends will now appear properly sized on the Legend Select menu when returning to lobby in certain scenarios.
— Respawn (@Respawn) November 30, 2022