Team17 and Rekka Games have today launched up-to-four-player, co-operative beat ‘em up dungeon brawler, Bravery and Greed on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
As a celebration of the announcement, the developer published a Launch Trailer that is embedded below.
Playing as one of four iconic adventure classes; the agile Rogue, the valiant Warrior, the eccentric Wizard, or the mighty Amazon, players drop into a series of procedurally generated, side-scrolling dungeons as they fight their way through waves of vicious enemies, battle giant bosses, and stuff their pockets of gold, filling up the greed-o-meter as they go!
Bravery and Greed combines classic co-op fantasy arcade gameplay with permadeath and roguelite elements and has a series of different PvP and PvE game modes for players to plunder through.
Each fresh run plays out differently across the randomly generated dungeons, with four unique skill trees – the Path of Life, Path of Chaos, Path of Order, and Path of Darkness (each with their own game altering unlockables) – waiting to be revealed; and hidden followers who, if found and freed, will support players on their adventure.
Bravery and Greed Key Features
- Treasure hunt solo or with friends: Jump into the fun with up to four-player online and local co-operative gameplay, with a variety of both PvE and PvP game modes
- Unleash the magic: Parry, dodge, and juggle abilities to unleash devastating attacks on mighty foes, bosses, and even unsuspecting allies
- Choose from classic archetypes: Choose from four different and unique classes; Rogue, Warrior, Wizard, and Amazon, all boasting their own skills and specialities
- Follow your path: Four different skill trees await, each offering up perks that will affect gameplay, but beware, once a path is chosen the player is committed to it until death
- Find help along the way: Hidden throughout the levels, humanoid and animal followers can be acquired to fight alongside players, helping usher them towards the glorious gold and treasure that awaits.
Bravery and Greed will be available to purchase on Steam from 5 pm GMT today.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com