Forza Horizon 5’s latest patch has been released, fixing numerous bugs and improving game stability. The November 21st Update is live, and it will download automatically with the launch of the game throughout your favorite client.
Without further ado, below you can find the complete patch notes for Forza Horizon 5’s November 21st update.
Forza Horizon 5 November 21 Update
We’re constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 5. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this update.
- Xbox One: 2.533.661.0
- Xbox Series: 3.533.661.0
- PC: 3.533.661.0
- Steam: 1.533.661.0
The Auction House remains unavailable as we continue to work towards a solution to rebalance the Auction House economy. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we’ll share another update on this as soon as possible
- Fixed an issue in chapter 3 of Donut Media @Horizon story where the Speed Zone wasn’t getting activated for some players
- Fixed an issue where some players could experience client crashes on Xbox Series S when upgrading their cars in chapter 2 of the Donut Media @ Horizon story
- Fixed an issue with the 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec R hood would incorrectly display when applying the C-West Street hood alongside the Rocket Bunny widebody kit
- Fixed an issue with the 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z missing rear diffuser on the Rocket Bunny widebody kit
- Fixed an issue with Super 7 challenges where players could get an unintended amount of credits through an exploit
- General stability improvements
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com