Godlike Burger is now available on PlayStation, Xbox and Switch
The murderous cooking sim Godlike Burger is now available on PlayStation, Xbox, and Switch. Players can become the deadliest chef in the galaxy and try their hand at creating the most delicious burger.
As a celebration of its arrival, the developer published a new trailer showcasing Godlike Burger’s gameplay.
As a space-travelling chef, players must lure in their alien customers, kill them and turn them into patties. Only by combining the perfect ingredients can they create the best burger in space and turn their little diner into the biggest intergalactic restaurant. However, players must take care to keep their murderous habits under wraps and avoid the space police’s suspicions.
- Cook the best burgers and turn your pitiful diner into the universe’s most famous restaurant. More prestige means more customers, new planets to visit and more money!
- Kill your customers with a range of hidden traps, deadly sauces or the good old meat cleaver!
- Improve your kitchen and find out what each alien race likes – uncover the secret of the perfect burger.
- Explore the galaxy and its worlds. There are different alien species and their individual strengths and weaknesses to discover.
- Don’t get caught! Leave no witnesses and keep the police’s suspicion low by playing and planning smartly.
- Manage your restaurant at night to do what every good restaurant owner must do: cook new “sauces”, buy ingredients and upgrade your kitchen, traps and weapons.
- Complete quests and solve dozens of different problems from clogged toilets and meteor showers to zombie attacks.