Hunt: Showdown received a new update, as the developer Crytek focuses on fixing plenty of bugs. The update is already available on both PC and consoles. As per the official patch notes, this update seems to fix a lot of issues but somehow forgot to address the reload bug that’s been bugging players recently.
Despite the huge list of changelog, this update does not address a single change of player interest. The game-ruining reload bugs are still in the game, and will likely be addressed in an upcoming patch. This allowed players to replenish ammo after being revived, which is indeed a major issue.
Without further ado, below you can find the complete patch notes for Hotfix #3 for update 1.10, released on November 10.
Hunt Showdown Hotfix #3 patch notes
- Fixed a window in First Testimonial Church that a Player could not vault correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the Private Eye’s glove changing its color after some distance.
- Fixed an issue with the iron sights view of the Swamp Dredge Romero.
- Fixed an Italian localization issue that caused the English texts to be displayed for the Stalker Beetle description in the Book of Weapons.
- Fixed an issue with the texture on The Scythe throwing axes.
- Fixed an issue with Mama Maye’s hands blocking part of the view when looking through the spyglass.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Stalker Beetle ‘Out of Range’ text to be always displayed in English, even after selecting another language.
- Fixed several issues with Deckhand’s textures and animations.
- Fixed an issue with the new loading screen picture for the Stalker Beetle being overly bright/oversaturated compared to other pictures.
- Fixed several Italian localization issues in the Book of Monsters and Book of Weapons.
- Fixed an issue with too much spacing in the Chinese translation of The Penitent’s description in “Store – DLC” tab.
- Fixed an issue with Seven Sights Sparks Sniper being incorrectly displayed as a purchasable item. It is now correctly displayed as a Twitch Drop item.
- Fixed an issue with the Player’s pose when a Stalker Beetle was equipped.
- Fixed an issue with the Blood Bond value & “Not Available” texts overlapping in the “Legendary Hunters” tab.
- Fixed an issue that blocked progress in the “Find Envelopes” summon.
- Fixed an issue causing a “Failure” banner to be displayed when a player was still in the mission after all bounty has extracted.
- Fixed an issue that blocked a Player from purchasing weapons even after unlocking them.
- Fixed an issue with the textures of The Reaper.
- Fixed an issue that caused Players to get pulled into South American servers even though they have not manually selected it as secondary region.
- Fixed an issue with the Crown & King charm mount looking like it’s about to fall off.
- Fixed an issue when a Black Market bundle was sold out, a price of 0 Bloodbonds appeared.
- Fixed an issue that caused no notification to appear and no time reduction to be applied after all bounties are extracted.
- Fixed an issue with the back buttons in roster respec, roster traits, and roster equipment screen linking to the lobby instead of to the roster overview screen.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at [email protected]