Trainers, Guzzlord is taking over five-star Raids in Pokemon Go and many players want to know what Pokemon to use against this Ultra Beast. Beating Guzzlord is easy and you can beat it solo.
Guzzlord is the new Ultra Beast in Pokemon Go, available in five-star Raids. Guzzlord will be available in Raids until November 23, 2022, so follow our raid guide to beat it successfully. Please note that Guzzlord can’t be shiny.
Guzzlord is weak to Fairy, Fighting, Bug, Ice, and Dragon attacks and strong against Psychic, Dark, Water, Electric, Ghost, Fire, and Grass attacks. Guzzlord uses Dragon Tail and Snarl as Fast moves, and Sludge Bomb, Dragon Claw, Brutal Swing, and Crunch as Charge moves.
Here is a list of the best counters.
Guzzlord Best Counters
- Clefable with Charm and Dazzling Gleam
- Galarian Rapidash Fairy Wind and Play Rough
- Gardevoir with Charm and Dazzling Gleam
- Granbull with Charm and Play Rough
- Mega Alakazam with Counter and Dazzling Gleam
- Primarina Charm and Moonblast
- Sylveon with Charm and Dazzling Gleam
- Togekiss with Charm and Dazzling Gleam
- Xurkitree with Thunder Shock and Dazzling Gleam
- Zacian with Quick Attack and Play Rough
As mentioned above, Guzzlord can be soloed, and here is proof, thanks to u/Nikaidou_Shinku.
This Pokemon Go player has successfully soloed Guzzlord and shared his accomplishment on Youtube. He used Sylveon, Gardevoir, Granbull, Primarina, Galarian Rapidash, and Clefable. Take a look at the trailer below.
How do you find our Guzzlord guide?
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org