Pokemon Go Ultra Beast Arrival: Global Event Details
It has been reported that there is increased activity coming from unknown beasts. Upon further investigation, it has come to light that creatures looking like Ultra Beasts are prepping themselves to come to the planet known as Pokemon Go.
Debuting at the upcoming Ultra Beast Arrival: Global event in Pokemon Go, different Ultra Beasts will emerge from their hiding spots at several places and take the role as Five-Star Raid Bosses. The Ultra Beast Arrival: Global event will begin on November 27th, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. and end the same day at 5:00 p.m. local time.
Now that we have mentioned that different Ultra Beast will appear at various places, here is the official list:
- Americas: Nihilego, Buzzwole, Guzzlord
- Asia-Pacific: Nihilego, Xurkitree, Guzzlord
- Europe: Nihilego, Pheromosa, Guzzlord
- Northern Hemisphere: Kartana
- Southern Hemisphere: Celesteela
Would it be a Pokemon Go event if there wasn’t an exclusive Timed Research? No, right?
The Ultra Beast Arrival: Global event will feature an event-exclusive Timed Research which will be focused on Raid Battles, and the rewards for completing the tasks are encounters with Ultra Beasts. These Ultra Beasts are Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Guzzlord, Celesteela and Kartana.
To make things even more fun and challenging, there will be joint challenges, meaning that Trainers have to work together to meet challenges which will later activate bonuses. From what we know, these challenges will be focused on referring friends to join Pokemon Go. There will be two “levels” which are:
- 50,000 Trainers referred – if this challenge is met, every Trainer will be granted a Lure Module through a bundle.
- 100,000 Trainers referred – Every Trainer will be enabled to use Beast Balls when encountering an Ultra Beast during the Ultra Beast Arrival: Global event.
The bonuses do not end here though. During the whole Ultra Beast Arrival: Global event, the bonuses that will be active are:
- 1.25x more XP for winning Raid Battles against Ultra Beasts
- Increased chance of receiving Rare Candy XL from in-person Raid Battles
- Receive up to five additional free Raid Passes through spinning Gym Photo Discs during the Ultra Beast Arrival: Global event, and up to two hours after the Ultra Beast Arrival: Global event ends.
Something new (at least to us) is the encounters that will appear after defeating an Ultra Beast in a Raid Battle. Once you (solo or as a group) defeat an Ultra Beast in a Raid Battle, several Pokemon will appear around the Gym ready to be caught. These Pokemon are:
- Minccino (increased chance of being Shiny)
These Ultra Beasts can shake up the whole world of Pokemon Go. But that is a good thing since you will be owning more of these valuable members of your battling team. Get ready (physically and mentally) for what is about to come in Pokemon Go.
What do you think about the Ultra Beast Arrival: Global event? Tell us in the comments below.