Escape From Tarkov received a new patch that fixes multiple issues with the game, and a couple of them are strictly related to Streets of Tarkov. Additionally, because some players have managed to reach the Lighthouse and wander around it, killing the boss and its minions, the developer has decided to rebalance the mines around that area. No one would be able to pass now.
There has been an issue where Zryachiy’s minions would permanently respawn after death as long as Zryachiy is alive. Despite the fact that the Marked room on Streets of Tarkov has been left open, Battlestate Games did not make any changes to i, and. I guess it remains the hotspot on that particular map. It’s like a mini Battle Royale every time you go there, which could be entertaining for some players.
Escape From Tarkov December 30 Patch Notes
- Fixed the incorrect animation when interacting with stationary weapons;
- Fixed an issue that led to a softlock when interacting with underbarrel grenade launchers in certain cases;
- Fixed the incorrect lamp lighting on Streets of Tarkov;
- Fixed an incorrect player spawn point on Streets of Tarkov;
- Fixed the incorrect behavior of landmines on Lighthouse;
- Fixed the ability to access the character, builds, Flea Market, and other tabs in a raid;
- Fixed bots still spawning if they were disabled in co-op mode in certain cases;
- Fixed the incorrect visuals of sun glare on glass surfaces;
- Fixed the incorrect localization of some exits;
- Fixed a number of bugs when interacting with the Hideout;
- Fixed the effects player gets from eating the “Salty dog” sausage;
- Several technical fixes and optimizations.