Trainers, Mega Aggron is the new Mega Raid Boss in Pokemon Go available to battle and catch until December 15, 2022.
Mega Aggron is taking over Mega Raids and many Pokemon Go players want to know how to beat Mega Aggron, what are the best counters to use against this Mega Evolution, and what are Mega Aggron’s weaknesses. For that matter, we decided to find the right info and share our Mega Aggron guide.
Mega Aggron is weak to Fighting, Ground, and Fire-type attacks and can be defeated by 2-4 Pokemon Go players using the best counters and rights moves. The best counters to use against Terrakion are Mega Blaziken, Terrakion, Lucario, Reshiram, and Conkeldurr.
Mega Aggron Best Counters
- Mega Blaziken with Counter and Blast Burn
- Terrakion with Double Kick and Sacred Sword
- Lucario with Counter and Aura Sphere
- Reshiram with Fire Fang and Overheat
- Conkeldurr with Counter and Dynamic Punch
Mega Aggron can be shiny, so make sure to follow our guide to easily beat it and get a shiny Mega Aggron.