Trainers, Terrakion, a member of the Swords of Justice, is appearing in Raids, and many players want to know what are the best Pokemon counters to use against the dual-type Rock and Fighting Legendary Pokemon. For that reason, we decided to find the best counters and the right moves, so you can easily beat Terrakion in Raids.
The Legendary Pokemon Terrakion is the new Raid Boss in Pokemon Go. Terrakion is taking over five-star Raids until December 15. 2022, so make sure to follow our Terrakion guide to easily beat it and eventually catch shiny Terrakion.
Terrakion is weak to Fighting, Ground, Steel, Water, Grass, Psychic, and Fairy attacks and can be defeated by at least 2 Trainers using the best counters and the right moves.
Terrakion Best Counters
- Shadow Mewtwo with Confusion and Psystrike
- Shadow Latios with Zen Headbutt and Psychic
- Mega Alakazam with Confusion and Psychic
- Mega Swampert with Water Gun and Hydro Cannon
- Mega Sceptile with Bullet Seed and Frenzy Plant
- Mewtwo with Confusion and Psystrike
- Unbound Hoopa with Confusion and Psychic
- Terrakion with Double Kick and Sacred Sword
- Kartana with Razor Leaf and Leaf Blade
- Lunala with Confusion and Psychic
You are all set now. Good luck on your journey and let’s beat ’em all.