Trainers, the Winter Holiday Part 2 has started and different Pokemon are now appearing in Raids. Kyurem is taking over the five-star Raids, so let’s see Kyurem’s weaknesses, how to beat Kyurem, and what are the best Pokemon counters and moves.
Kyurem is a dual-type Dagon/Ice Legendary Pokemon available to battle and catch in Pokemon Go as a five-star Raid Boss. Kyurem is weak to Fighting, Rock, Steel, Dragon, and Fairy-type attacks. Defeating Kyurem is easy and requires two Trainers using the best counters and the right moves.
Kyurem is available to battle and catch from December 23, 2022, to January 1, 2023, so make sure to follow our guide to successfully beat it and eventually catch shiny Kyurem.
Kyurem Best Counters Pokemon Go
- Mega Blaziken with Counter and Focus Blast
- Mega Latios with Dragon Breath and Dragon Claw
- Mega Latias with Dragon Breath and Outrage
- Terrakion with Double Kick and Sacred Sword
- Metagross with Bullet Punch and Meteor Mash
- Lucario with Counter and Aura Sphere
- Conkeldurr with Counter and Dynamic Punch
You are all set now. Make sure to follow our Kyurem Raid guide to successfully beat it and eventually catch shiny Kyurem.