Trainers, Mega Glalie is making its Pokemon Go debut in Mega Raids and many players want to know how to beat Mega Glalie and what are the best counters.
Mega Glalie is introduced in Pokemon Go for the first time as part of the annual Winter Holiday event. Mega Glalie is available in Mega Raids during Part 1 of the Winter Holiday 2022. Mega Glalie can be shiny, so make sure to follow our guide to beat Mega Glalie easily and catch shiny Mega Glalie. Yes, that’s right, Mega Glalie can be shiny, and this is the perfect event to get a new shiny.
Mega Glalie is weak to fighting, rock, steel, and fire-type attacks, and can be defeated by two or more Pokemon Go players. That said, let’s take a look at the Mega Glalie counters list below.
How to Beat Mega Glalie? Best Counters and Moves Added
- Mega Blaziken with Counter and Blast Burn
- Mega Houndoom with Fire Fang and Flamethrower
- Mega Aerodactyl with Rock Throw and Rock Slide
- Mega Charizard X with Fire Spin and Blast Burn
- Mega Alakazam with Counter and Focus Blast
- Terrakion with Double Kick and SAred Sword
- Reshiram with Fire and Overheat
- Lucario with Counter and Aura Sphere
- Metagross with Bullet Punch and Meteor Mash
Mega Glalie is easy to beat, but you must use the best counters and the right moves. Make sure to follow our Mega Glalie guide to beat it easily and eventually get a shiny Mega Glalie.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com