Warzone 2.0 has received a new update, which contents are currently unknown. Sadly enough, the update is super tiny, around 1MB in size. While everyone hoped to see something bigger, this update is likely a minor code alteration.
Warzone 2.0 December 1st Patch Notes
So far, there’s no word from the official channels, but if we receive something, we’ll let you know in the patch notes section below. As per the official Trello page, this is what’s queued up for a change in Warzone 2.0:
- [All Platforms] Bomb Drone: The Bomb Drone Field Upgrade has been disabled while we investigate an issue.
- [All Platforms] Operator Executions: We’re investigating an issue that prevents players from equipping the default Operator Executions.
- [All Platforms] Play Again Disabled: The Play Again button after a match has been disabled while we investigate an issue.
- [All Platforms] Disabled Equipment XP: We’ve disabled XP earned for using the following items in Battle Royale – Flash Grenade, Stun Grenade, Stim, Shock Stick, Smoke Grenade, Suppression Mine
- [All Platforms] Stuck Nuke: We’re investigating an issue causing Players to get stuck when attempting to activate the Nuke.
- [All Platforms] Airstrike Killstreak: We’re investigating an issue where attempting to use the Airstrike Killstreak just as the Player finishes Reloading, the HUD will disappear.
- [All Platforms] Gulag Respawn: We’re investigating an issue causing squad members returning from the Gulag to respawn further away from one another than intended.
- [All Platforms] Most Wanted: We have disabled the Most Wanted Contract until further notice while we investigate an issue.
- [All Platforms] Inconsistent AAR: We’re investigating an issue that is preventing the After Action Report from consistently appearing for Players. This does not impact XP gains.
- [All Platforms] Radiation Blocker: We’re investigating an issue where using a Radiation Blocker and plating at the same time will disable the ability to interact throughout a match.
- [All Platforms] DMZ Heli Mission: Objectives that require eliminating Reinforcement Helicopters are not properly tracking progress.
New Warzone 2 update just went live. No word on what it changed yet.
— ModernWarzone (@ModernWarzone) December 2, 2022