Trainers, Tapu Koko, the dual-type Electric, Fairy Legendary Pokemon Go is back in the game and many players want to know what are the best counters and moves. For that matter, we decided to find out what are the best Pokemon to use against Tapu Koko, so feel free to learn more below.
The Legendary Pokemon Tapu Koko returns in Pokemon Go, but this time you can encounter shiny Tapu Koko. Tapu Koko is weak to Poison, and Ground attacks, and it takes 4+ Trainers to beat it. Tapu Koko is available to battle and catch starting from January 25, 2023, to February 1, 2023.
Defeating Tapu Koko in Raids can be very challenging, so here is a list of what Pokemon one should use to beat it and eventually encounter and catch shiny Tapu Koko.
Tapu Koko Counters Pokemon Go
- Mega Gengar with Lick and Sludge Bomb
- Mega Beedrill with Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb
- Mega Swampert with Mud Shot and Earthquake
- Mamoswine with Mud-Slap and High Horsepower
- Nihilego with Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb
You are all set now, so good luck on your journey, and let’s beat ’em all.