Trainers, Niantic and Pokemon Go revealed all the upcoming events, features, and bonuses for February 2023, and trust me, this month looks promising.
February 2023 is the last month of the latest Mythical Wishes Season or Season 9 in Pokemon Go. We expect an official announcement regarding the next Season of Pokemon Go at the end of the month. But, we are 28 days away from the new Season, so let’s focus on what’s coming in February.
Niantic and Pokemon Go are ready for another great month, and they announced everything that will be happening throughout February. One of the most significant events happening in Pokemon Go this month is the Pokemon Go Tour Hoenn Las Vegas and Pokemon Go Tour Hoenn Global. These events bring a lot of cool stuff into the game, including new shiny Pokemon, work alongside the Team GO Rocket Leaders, new Special Research, Masterwork Research featuring Shiny Jirachi, and other interesting features and bonuses.
Pokemon Go players can also enjoy different Pokemon during Raid Hours and Spotlight Hours, so without further ado, let’s take a look at the new content below.
Here is everything you should know. Make sure to save the dates and enjoy all the bonuses.
February 2023 in Pokemon Go
Pokemon Go February 2023 Raids
- Registeel Zap Cannon from February 1, 2023, to February 8, 2023
- Tapu Lele from February 8 to February 15, 2023
- Regirock Earthquake from February 15 to February 22, 2023
- Rayquaza Breaking Swipe from February 22 to March 1, 2023
Pokemon Go Mega Raids February 2023
- Mega Gengar from February 1, 2023, to February 8, 2023
- Mega Gardevoir from February 8 to February 15, 2023
- Mega Pidgeot from February 15 to February 22, 2023
- Mega Latios and Mega Latias from February 22 to March 1, 2023
Pokemon Go February 2023 Events
- Crackling Voltage: Friday, January 27, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. to Sunday, February 5, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. local time.
- Team Go Rocket takeover: From Wednesday, February 1, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. to Sunday, February 5, at 11:59 p.m. local time.
- Valentine’s Day: February 8 to February 14, 2023
- Luvdisc Limited Research on February 11, 2023
- Go Battle Day Vulpix on February 12, 2023
- Pokemon Go Tour: Hoenn – Las Vegas: February 18-19, 2023. February 2023 Community Day: Noibat: Sunday, February 5, 2023, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time.
- Primal Rumblings: Wednesday, February 22, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. to Friday, February 24, 2023, at 10:00 p.m. local time
- Pokemon Go Tour: Hoenn – Global: February 25, 2023, and Sunday, February 26, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. local time.
Pokemon Go February 2023 Raid Hours
- Tapu Lele
Every Wednesday from 6-7 PM local time.
Pokemon Go February 2023 Spotlight Hours
- Pidgey and 2x XP for evolving Pokemon
- Woobat and 2x catch Stardust
- Jigglypuff and 2x catch XP
- Slakoth and 2x catch Candy
Every Tuesday from 6-7 PM local time.
That’s all you need to know about Pokemon Go in February 2023. Make sure to mark your calendars and enjoy all features, events, and bonuses.