Trainers, the long-awaited Pokemon is finally available in Pokemon Go, and you can only find it when you interact with a PokeStops. Kecleon appears invisible on PokeStops and you have to be intact with the PokeStops to trigger an encounter.
Kecleon, one of the most anticipated Pokemon in Pokemon Go is the final nail in the Hoenn coffin. That said, you can now catch Kecleon and complete your Hoenn Gen 3 dex. Sounds great, right? Well, let’s make sure that we all understand how Kecleon works in Pokemon Go and make it easier for everyone who wants to catch Kecleon.
Encountering Kecleon is easy, and it doesn’t require any special skills. All you need to do is tap three times on a PokeStop, get Kecleon off the PokeStop, and once Kecleon jumps off the disc, it will appear on the map and you can catch it.
Kecleon Encounter Pokemon Go
- Kecleon appears only after Chespin Community Day has finished
- Appears invisible on PokeStops
- You must tap/interact with PokeStops to get him off and start the encounter. It seems like Kecleon shows after three taps
- Pokeball Plus doesn’t work on Kecleon
- Kecleon cannot be shiny
- You can now get a Platinum Medal
You’re all set now, so good luck on your journey, and let us know when you get a Kecleon.