Trainers, the first Raid Hour in Pokemon Go starts today, from 6-7 pm local time. During this period players will have a chance to battle and catch Reshiram and catch shiny Reshiram.
Raid Hours are hour-long global events during which one particular Pokemon or a group of Pokemon appears more frequently in Raids. Raid Hours typically feature new, rare, Legendary, or Mythical Pokemon as Raid Bosses, sometimes with exclusive moves. This time we have a chance to battle and catch the dual-type Legendary Pokemon Reshiram. The good thing is that Reshiram can be encountered shiny, so it’s a perfect event to get yourself a new shiny.
Many players want to know how to beat Reshiram and its weaknesses, so we decided to make a list of the best Reshiram counters. Feel free to check it out below.
Pokemon Go Reshiram Best Counters & Weaknesses
Reshiram is weak to Ground, Rock, and Dragon-type attacks. It should take three Trainers to beat it, so here is a list of what Pokemon one should use.
- Dialga with Dragon Breath and Draco Meteor
- Rayquaza with Dragon Tail and Outrage
- Garchomp with Dragon Tail and Outrage
- Zekrom with Dragon Breath and Outrage
- Shadow Dragonite with Dragon Tail and Outrage
- Mega Latios with Dragon Breath and Dragon Claw
- Mega Aerodactyl with Rock Throw and Rock Slide
The Reshiram Raid Hour starts today, from 6 pm to 7 pm local time.