Video Game Updates & Patch Notes
F1 22 Update 1.18 Adds Alfa Romeo Team
Codemasters is revving up the engines with their F1 22 update 1.18. Whether you’re playing on PlayStation 5 or any other system, there’s plenty to get excited about. This patch brings Team Alfa Romeo into the spotlight and fixes a few common bugs.
F1 22 Update 1.18 Patch Notes
F1 22 players get access to the Alfa Romeo F1 Team 2023 C43 car. This in-game first is available for all players* in Time Trial mode. The striking red and black design is an evolution of last year’s model.
- Addition of the 2023 Alfa Romeo F1 Team C43 for use in Time Trial game mode
- Fixed an issue where Time Trial leaderboards would fail to load when switching between the dry and wet variants on Origin and Xbox
- Fixed an issue where Rival avatar was missing in Career and My Team modes
- Fixed an issue where, in some instances, an incorrect champion could be crowned if drivers finished the season on the same amount of points in My Team
- Various Minor Fixes
- General Stability Improvements